Here is Jason’s High Quality Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Mix and Gluten Free Pastry Mix. The All Purpose recipe will make about 20 cups.
High Quality Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
The ingredients for the All Purpose Flour were purchased from Vitacost or Amazon and they are delivered right to your door. How easy is that?
- White Rice Flour (GET IT HERE)
- Brown Rice Flour (GET IT HERE)
- Potato Starch (GET IT HERE)
- Tapioca Flour aka Tapioca Starch (GET IT HERE)
- Potato Flour (GET IT HERE)
- Oat Flour (GET IT HERE)
Gluten Free Pastry Flour
To make the Pastry Flour, you will need to have the additional ingredients to add to the All Purpose Flour Mix:
- Blanched, Finely Ground Almond Flour (GET IT HERE)
- Cornstarch (purchased from local grocery store)
These mixes are a Zerkle staple in our pantry. I’m sure you will enjoy baking with them as well. Leave comments below what you made with these flour mixes!
Thanks for stopping by!
GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
Easy to make all purpose flour for baking. This recipe is the base for the Gluten Free Pastry Flour.
- 48 ounces (10 cups) White Rice Flour
- 24 ounces (5 cups) Brown Rice Flour
- 12 ounces (2 1/2 cups) Potato Starch
- 12 ounces (2 1/2 cups) Tapioca Starch
- 6 ounces (1 1/4 cups) Potato Flour or oat flour
- In a medium size bowl, measure each ingredient on a scale.
- Add each ingredient to a large bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container
GLUTEN FREE PASTRY FLOUR
7 cups of High Quality Pastry Flour (above)
1 1/2 cups of blanched, finely ground almond flour (not meal)
1 1/2 cups cornstarch
Whisk together all the ingredients and store in an airtight container.
Nobody can notice that it is gluten free!! Loving your recipes, and can’t wait for your next one!!! And it holds things up well. Very impressive.
I’m so glad so glad to hear that you tried it! I’ll add more gluten free recipes in the future.