HALF BEEF SHARES give our customers a greater value and even more options on customizing their order than with quarter beef shares. You have more flexibility on options like choosing the thickness of your steaks, what roasts you want and what size, what cuts you want, or what you want ground into hamburger.
You will contact our processor, who will walk you through all your options for processing your order. Hanging weights typically range from 250 to 320 pounds for halves, but can be a bigger or smaller, depending on the animal. The finished package weight will depend on your cutting instructions. For example, requesting all the roasts to be ground for burger or asking for all cuts to be boneless, will result in a smaller finished weight due to more trim and bone loss. If using our processors standard cutting instructions, you can expect to receive approximately 60% of the hanging weight as packaged weight.
HALF BEEF SHARES are $3.50 per pound, based on the hanging weight, plus processing.
- Processing Date is October 8, 2021.
- Average total cost for the Half Beef Share is $875-$1,120 plus processing.
- A $200 deposit is required to reserve a Half Beef Share. If you need to cancel or change your order, the deposit is refundable until September 24, 2021, at which time it will become non-refundable unless another buyer can be found to take your share.
- We will contact you 1-2 days after the beef is taken in for processing to provide hanging weight and other information.
- We will send you an invoice for the balance which must be paid within 15 days unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- You will be responsible for paying the Processor for their services when you pick up the beef.
- Delivery not available. You will need to pick up your beef at the Processor.